Sunday, December 21, 2008

YOU THINK???

I had only pushed the snooze button for 3 times before finally getting up. When I arrived at the classroom it was already half past eight or so and the teacher was right caught up in some of his "preacher's high". He frowned at me and I did sense that even though my head gracefully drooped——his eyes were burning a hole in my ramshackle courage. My luck was obviously draining cause there was no vacancy in the back rows. I finally seated myself in the front and secretly gasped like a horse in shame(god, where are all those teacher-hugging kids?)...

"Sarah, told ya not to fight the teachers!" That is the voice of my best buddy Beck, and now I though relunctant, have to admit she hit the nail right on the head. But I think of myself as a compulsive debater, who is forever bloody eager to trace the lecturers' careless slips or glaring mistakes and even more eager to point'em out, in a rather "blatant" way. By rough estimate, those who were once pissed at me are enough to double the population of Tibet. Save me, lord!

I recently feel myself drifting further away from atheism, one unforgivable sin that could make Monsieur Darwin turn in his grave. My apologies sir! But how do you explain those mysteries which are beyond all mankind's knowledge? Awaiting your replies at alphaprincess@163.com! Please enlighten on me!

My very funny teacher LY today said," I've never heard of that. You sure it's right?", which I reckon could be safely translated into" You think? YOU LITTLE RASCAL! If I don't know that, it must be wrong!" See, the criterion is now crystal clear: either you listen to his words and perch or go against the grain and lose. Tough choice for a stubborn ass huh!

Anyway, being obedient is not a matter of life and death. So I guess I have the potential to be trained tame and just the way they want. Kudos for myself! But shame on...(whom)?

RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG or it should be RIGHT IS ALSO WRONG AND WRONG IS ALSO RIGHT?

Off my mind...was simply blabbering...Hush! Dare you rat on me!

Accidentally I found both my middle fingers pointing somewhere... Was that a sign? Who is he/she wagging the white flag?

0 comments: