Sunday, December 28, 2008

Head Giddiness and Heart Palpitation

What mentioned in the title I guess is called love.

A feeling that I always dream of experiencing in vain.

Giddiness and palpitation never strike me hand in hand. I mean properly speaking, I am groggy like hell right now but the thing is my heart remains sober while my head is well inebriated, not the other way round when people are madly in love.

I had some alcohol earlier today to drive away my numbness but only to find a lousy mood simply wouldn't dissolve no matter how strong the solvent is.

And I'm so sorry, dear friends, for the unannounced breach of my former promises, like talking via skype at an appointed time or hanging out and cooking together with someone. Not quite myself recently...However, please don't take it the wrong way...Just blame it on my unstable mental status and have mercy.

Vielen Dank.

I'll be away for a couple of days and hopefully back soon with a changed mood.

You guys take care in the post-Christmas era. And never forget I miss you all the time.


yours forever,

Sarah

0 comments: