Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy the Shortest Day of the Year!


Today is called the Winter Solstice or the Midwinter Festival. For that matter, I guess the sun must be extremely shy at this special time of year and to prove that, there's usually barely any daylight.

I woke up at almost 9am and felt somewhat nauseous because of the food staying undigested in my stomach...I binged a lot last night, mostly chocolates and Snicker candies...The only thing I knew was my laptop was running and playing an old movie called" To Kill A Mockingbird" and meanwhile I crammed all those food into my mouth until it's chock-full. God knows what happened to me! Pre-exam bulemia?? IT'S DAMN STUPID!

SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S GOING ON? I wanna stay pretty for god's sake I really do. But this vicious gluttony is getting me nowhere, and worse still, I fear it may become habitual if I let things ride.

Last year today I hang out merrily with one of my best friends. We dined at a little fancy restaurant and ordered some mouth-watering dishes. It was so much fun! Back then, I was less mature and more gay(nothing homo), kind of devil-may-care and foot-loose(phew... nearly forget I'm still unmarried...).

What's wrong with me? Why do I keep troubling trouble BEFORE it ever troubles me? A GENUINUE LUNKHEAD, out and out! But there simply seems to be no reason for me to be glum — the man who I loaned 50 dollars finally gave it back, with a HUGE banana as my interest(think about the value depreciation, lucky me!) and some boy I took a shine to at first sight leered at me( or was I daydreaming?). AND AND, Christmas is drawing incredibly close and everyone is immersed in the jovial holiday spirit! Good season!

However, I still am not happy, and nobody knows why. My lastest and scariest discovery says Sarah's head is actually hollow. You gotta look at me in the eyes and I swear there's gonna be tears building up when the stare lasts long enough— Almost anyone can make me feel inferior and daunt me with their firm look. I'm drowning, Help!!!

My beloved Santa clause, this little girl here really wants a kiss from a boy that she likes. And besides, lovely marks for the final term! I'm not greedy, am I?

Please...... Omnipotent Father Christmas! MY STOCKINGS ARE EMPTY AND READY!

please tell me," Alrighty!"


WE LOVE YOU AND MAY THE LOVE GET ME OUT OF MY DUMPS. Amen.

Oh and Happy Winter Solstice! Eat some dumplings!

0 comments: