Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More People Out There! Jump On the Bandwagon and Dance!

I was lucky enough yesterday... First, Rosel asked me to have dinner with her at a lovely fancy restaurant called Oogenlust. The building design is quite unique which resembles an European medieval chateau. The beautiful scenery definitely worked on my appetite and I felt like eating the whole plate up if no one was gonna stop me..
Later on, Brendan talked to me on MSN and agreed to give me some advice on how to improve my writing skills. Thanks, you China-hugger!

Admittedly, I am always attracted to new things. My inspiration mushrooms each time I bump into something different, or unheard of. Rumor has it that Sarah was raised only to believe in strangers, because they taste oddly fresh and comfortably unfamiliar... Usually I never plan before any of my trips. They are deliberately made random. Part of the reason is that way it makes me feel the whole world is out there waiting to surprise me. Yeah, again, surprise, women' achilles heel.

If you know me well, you probably should have figured out what I am up to. Well, yes, S is gonna contribute some articles to a magazine. The exact name and content are still confidential. hahaha. Don't worry, the yearning to know or any other kind of curiosity won't burn you at heart, as long as you play safe. I've spilled some beans already so the rest of information, if desired, is left for yourselves to explore, barehandedly.

Still shilly shally as for which unis I should apply for. Any recommendations? Just you know, you are always more than welcome to contact me, for I enjoy talking to people I dont already know, hehe and of course as well as those I do know well. Perhaps I will finally take your advice and go to a uni that is incredibly near your own location, so what might happen next? Only God knows!

Currently in a desperate mood to become retro.

I love and miss you all.

Sarah

0 comments: